Philanthropy at Blessed Sacrament
- #iGiveCatholic: A part of the International Day of Giving, this annual online appeal is on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving. In 2021, our community raised over $20,000 in 2021 to support technology improvements.
- Boogie on the Blacktop: Our annual adult dinner dance, approximately 200 community members gather to celebrate BSCS. Previous events have helped to fund classroom renovations. These new rooms allow us to plan for our growing enrollment, which is projected to increase from 250 – 330 over the next 5 years.
- The Annual Fund: Unrestricted gifts are used to support the most immediate and critical needs of BSCS.
- The Father McCarthy Catholic Education Fund: Father John McCarthy established Blessed Sacrament Parish and then BSCS (in 1948). In 2015, The Father McCarthy Catholic Education Fund was created and has been used to assist with tuition - especially in unexpected circumstances. The FMCEF helps current students continue their education at BSCS when situations may otherwise prohibit it.
- Bequests: If you would consider leaving part of your legacy to the students at Blessed Sacrament Catholic School, please speak with your legal advisor and send notification to the school. While the details do not need to be shared, we look forward to the opportunity to thank you and discuss associated wishes connected to such a gift.
- Family Fundraising with Everyday Purchases: There are 3 easy ways for BSCS families to give back to the school with your everyday purchases! Click here to get set up and connect Blessed Sacrament Catholic School to your AmazonSmile, Club Publix, and Harris Teeter's Together in Education Programs! All Programs will give a % of your purchases back to the school throughout the year. Everyone wins! Thanks for your continued support to BSCS!