A Catholic school education is a financial investment. By making the decision to send your child or children to Blessed Sacrament Catholic School, you are creating a foundation that encompasses their faith along with an incredible education rooted in Christ. Since 1948, BSCS has been invested in each individual student's journey throughout their years in school. Enriching and developing each child in their own unique path of enlightenment with academics and that in their relationship with Jesus, God and others. Building a self-aware, well-rounded, thoughtful, compassionate, person along the way.
Our parish is rooted in the foundation of thought that "a Catholic church without a school is only half of a church." -Father McCarthy. Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church supports Catholic families through their financial tuition assistance program in order to help offset this educational investment.
BSCC/St. Joseph's Parishioner Rate Information:
Blessed Sacrament Catholic School students, who are from families that are Active members at Blessed Sacrament Church or St. Joseph's Catholic Church, are eligible for the reduced parishioner tuition rate.
St. Joseph's: Parishioners must provide a letter from the church stating they are verified as Active parishioners.
BSCC: Blessed Sacrament Parish verifies the active parishioner status of their families according to our specific, parish-established criteria. Verification is needed before the “Parishioner” tuition rate can be assigned.
A “Registered and Active” family/individual is one who:
1. Has been formally registered and participating in the life of the parish for at least 3 months.
2. Participates in Worship through weekly attendance at Weekend Masses.
3. Places envelopes weekly in the offertory, even if empty.
• If you give online, please turn in your empty envelopes weekly at Mass and check "I give online”.
• If you contribute periodically through the collection, please remember to put in envelopes weekly, even if empty, and mark "I attended Mass”.
• Contributions in cash can only be considered when presented in a parish envelope.
• Multiple envelopes put in at a weekend Mass will be considered participation for that one Mass.
• Envelopes Dropped off or Mailed will not be considered participation at Mass.
• Blank Green envelopes are available in the church if needed.
Families must be Active Members of the Parish for a child to be eligible to receive a Sacrament.
Active parishioner status must be maintained for a family to continue to receive the reduced parishioner tuition rate.
If at a periodic review a family is changed from Active Parishioner Status to Non Active Parishioner Status, due to not meeting the active criteria set, the family will not continue to receive the reduced parishioner tuition rate for active parishioners from Blessed Sacrament Church for 2023-2024. At the following periodic review, the status of a parishioner family would be re-evaluated.
Other Catholic Parishes Rate:
To be considered for the Other Parish Rate, you must provide a letter from the church stating you are verified as Active parishioners.