Once your child has been accepted to the school, you will need to do the following to officially enroll him/her at BSCS.
1.Submit the following documents:
• Copy of Birth Certificate
• SC DHEC Current Immunization Certificate
• Copy of Baptismal Certificate (Catholic applicants)
• DSS Form (K3, K4 applicants)
• Current Report Card (Grades 1-6)
• Standardized Testing (Grades 1-6)
• Documentation specific to medical, cognitive, behavioral, special needs, etc.
Upon receipt of your Acceptance Letter, you will need to do the following:
Instructions for Creating a ParentsWeb Login
- Go to the Renweb Portal Link.
- Enter in the Email field your email address as provided in your application to the school.
- Click the Create Account button
- You will receive an email from RenWeb Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes, the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window.
- Log into ParentsWeb as instructed above.
Please go to the Renweb Portal Link.
Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click the forgot password link provided on the portal page.
After logging in, click on the Family Information button on the left menu.
Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment button.